I graduated my PhD in Engineering, Product development and innovation in September 2015. After a small career as research scientist, I decided to move forward and work in an industrial company.
Since September 2018 I am Software Control Engineer by BOBST Grenchen AG, a manufacturer of machines for corrugated cartons, where I am in charge of the development of software interfaces (for production reporting or job management, interfacing with ERP/MRP systems) and machine control software (position, speed regulation of laminating machines, sheet aligners).
My native language is french and also speak english and german fluently.
- Development of software applications for interfacing BOBST machines with external ERP, MRP systems, using C#, .Net, SQL
- Development of motion control for BOBST machines for the alignment of sheets
- Project manager in the “Intensified by Design” european project, in the framework of the Horizon 2020/SPIRE program
- Design of tools based on TRIZ for solving inventive problems in process engineering and the design of new technologies and equipment.
- Application to the design of dryers for the pharmaceutical industry
- Research performed at the Laboratoire du Génie de la Conception, from the Institut national des Sciences Appliquées de Strasbourg
- Methodological contribution for the preliminary design support and optimization of mechatronic systems
- Mechanics, Fluid mechanics,
- Electronics, Electrical, Control engineering, Signal processing
- Chemical engineering